Monday, July 16, 2012

these two punks




are currently at summer camp (The Woodlands) in Georgia!  I know they'd appreciate your prayers, as this is their first experience of this kind...David and I dropped them at the meeting point (5 a.m.) today and bid them adieu. I did shed some tears but I know they are in good hands and that they will create some lifelong memories.

That's pretty much all I have to say today but hope to be back on here very soon with some exciting news and updates.

Until then, stay cool. Pray for RAIN!!  it's hot and dried up around here and just might burn up.

4 comments:

Tashena said...

Good Evening, Dear One!
Glad to see another glimpse of you - via your precious blog! :)

I will be praying for Ethan and Mel...hope they have a wonderful time! Church Camp was always my favorite part of summer!!! Yes, I'm a dork!

I love these photos of you guys! GLOWING! (with JOY)

Love you,
Just Me

Unknown said...

Saying a prayer for your two sweeties:) You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that I am just seeing this post. How, I loved summer camp, and I am sure that they are enjoying Georgia. Hope that you all are having a good week.

Love,
Tory

Anonymous said...

Praying for them and you!!! Hugs!
Shellee