Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pray for this guy...

awww! this was David shortly before we were wed (1993)...so much promise ahead of him...

He is recovering well from his surgery that he endured this past Tuesday...After much prayer and some research, our childbearing years will end in June, when the nameless one emerges. (A collective whoop whoop from all of my family and friends...I can hear you!!) he texted his friend, Jeff, the other day, to tell him that he was officially "sterile", and Jeff's reply was PRICELESS..."You had a good run!!"......David got a kick outta that, even in his Valium-induced stupor. Six kids later...yup, you did, my man...a good run indeed.

I know he would appreciate your prayers, as he has had a difficult time sitting still enough to heal...

On a brighter note...well, there really isn't one. it's 35 degrees here today...cloudy. bring back the 70 degrees, Lord. ok, I will be thankful that it's not snowing....

Let me just say this...I will choose to embrace and enjoy this last pregnancy. Even though it has been my most uncomfortable, panicky one to date, I know it is a gift. I know I'm very blessed to be able to carry this little fella. I'm almost positive that I will have a textbook delivery. And even though I can't breathe very well, and can't eat big meals (which, hey, is a good thing...right?) because the heartburn and general discomfort induce some amazing panic...I will praise the Lord for this gift. In light of the decision we've made, I will cherish these last three months of pregnancy (my due date is 3 months from today, though I feel I will go before June 24).

Hope to get out of the bloggin' slump soon...our two big boys leave for Spring Break Work Week on Sunday...so I will only have 3 kids around here next week...ohhh, the parties we will have! :) ha ha. yeah right. good night, folks. hugs to you, wherever you are....know that I'm praying for u.


No comments: