Monday, September 13, 2010

totally random but not really...

We picnicked by the Creation Cafe/Clarian section of the canal...I think it's the 11th St. portion. We are blessed to have such incredible friends as these...God was really looking out for us when he put them into our lives, officially TWO years...at the beginning of a difficult time in our lives.



Tambo and Bobby...



I totally love love love that Mel has two such amazing young ladies to be bosom friends with. Sarah and Annie are top notch gals. They come by it honestly, for their momma is one of thee finest Christian women I know.


this shoe picture doesn't match the other pictures but I wanted to make sure it got blogged. These little feet that never stop. I love 'em.


Hi.
We are embarking on one of the most challenging weeks of our lives since David quit his job with the S company and started his own company.
Challenging isn't necessarily a bad thing...but when it's a few challenging things all rolled up into one week? yeah, that's heart-explosion worthy.

I think my poor hubs may keel over. I'm praying for him, the kids are praying for him, his awesome work co-horts are (gosh, so amazing) praying for him...

Thursday of this week will find him at a Trade show in Broad Ripple...he will be at the booth with the IMI guy. While this is an incredible opportunity, it's a little mind boggling for a weary introvert. I am not sure what David would do without Juan or Becky...(or any of the other members of his crew). Please, if you find a minute in your day, pray for him...I know he'd appreciate it.

There are other things on the horizon, and I will write about them later...but for now, I'm off to bed. Monday's are brutal around here and this one was no exception. I need a chaffeur, nanny or life coach...

be back later...

No comments: