Wednesday, September 22, 2010

a snippet here, a snippet there...

Sybil aka Molly



My momma



Tom with Aunt Nan



Melanie Kate



My firstborn with my Grandma's firstborn. awww.



Beck squeezing mercilessly on our beloved auntie



Barb



scoping out the scene...



Ethan James



Aunt Darlene showing her Sparty support.




Hello sweet cheeks



These stairs are irresistible for littles. You can't help but want to slide down them over and over. I slid these same stairs as a child.





David and Uncle Frank, talking biz







Piper, Uncle John, Will and Levi...we all had such a good time visiting with my Dad's side of the family.





that's about all the blogging I can handle on this day....this first day of Autumn, 2010.

I wondered why it was such a funnnnnky day...and then a friend on Facebook reminded me that it was indeed an Equinox and yes, Billy, those do mess with one's system.

It's messing with mine.

I have so very much to blog about and so little desire to do so. I know you are all waiting with bated breath to see what is next in my world. (really?)

eat your heart out!

No comments: