Friday, July 2, 2010

They say it's your birthday....

At the Teller's Cage last summer...weren't those "coffee" drinks something? :)


New Year's Eve, 2009....a night none of us will forget soon...especially with Tom's Faces albums circulating on Facebook...You and your family are so much fun. That is important. You rock! (it's funny how many things have changed in this one picture alone)

______________________________________________________
My cool friend, Tammy, celebrates a birthday today...Happy Birthday, Lady!

I won't go into all the details of how our friendship started....but it's a fun story to tell. And to see just how God was in all of it...When it comes to mercy, patience, joyfulness, peace, (and this list is loooong) this girl's got it going on...God knew I'd need a friend who was reasonable, encouraging, merciful and I thank Him for her every day.

Hope your day of birth celebrations are loads of fun, Tambo...and my fam and I look forward to celebrating with you and yours on the Fourth downtown!! Love you very much!

No comments: