Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"On the day that you were born...


the angels got together, and decided to create a dream come true...." though I'm pretty sure you were not created by angels...




these pix were taken on Friday, July 9, 2010 (Moo's actual 3rd birthday...we were at the mall so we could meet Jen for Algebra tutoring and mindless shopping...)


My Three Year Old beauty! For her birthday, I gathered all the change from my purse and car, and let her, Nora, Levi and Pipes ride to their hearts content on alllll those annoying little change suckers in the middle of the mall. hopefully, they won't think we'll do that every time we visit the mall. just on special occasions.



Nora was driving Molly's birthday bus.



oh the sheer joy...



Later that night, David and I sweated our guts out at the Rathskeller downtown Indy. Patrick and Teresa were in town from Ft. Wayne to see Polka Boy. We thought we'd see what all the fuss was about...PB is a highly entertaining band and it was neat to see them in action.



This considerate guitarist came backstage to play for us for a minute. very cool. (we were "stage left")



can you see the accordion players? and the crazy drunk lady at the bottom right? she was NUTS. but fun to watch.


I was really, really scared here. ha ha. j/k. I did come to the realization that I am a homebody though. We had a fun time, and I enjoy people watching. Polka Boy was highly entertaining and so were ALL of the people surrounding us.



This is Patrick and Teresa ('s backsides). I will post a better pic of them but it will be in another post...the middle aged guy in the blue shirt? he was really getting in to the music, which was hilarious to watch...




Danka Danka Danka

No comments: