Monday, June 28, 2010

Last few days of June...

I love to grow things. things that don't talk back. hee hee. :)


The kewl kats...this is on day one of filming "Blind Justice"...Can't wait for you all to see this!


Can't believe that we are closing in on June's end...not sure about you, but this year is flying by.

David started work with a local flooring company, all while keeping his own biz going. He got his crew of five back together so that is pretty exciting to him! Four ten hour days make for weekends off, so that has also been nice! I like to see the ol' boy slow down....

Kids are doing so well...Levi is swimming like a li'l fish...Molly fell in the pool last week (while she was out there with me) but I fished her out instantly. I think she will be a stunt woman when she grows up. Will, E and Mel are enjoying school work, exercise, youth group and swimming also! We are so thankful for the pool this summer...we've already swam in it more this year than all of last summer.

I'm enjoying our tomato plants, watching sunflowers, zinnias and other random things grow around our house...I love our house in the summertime! hear that, Ol' Man Winter? don't wanna see yer face 'round these parts any time soon...

Ok, time to run Will to guitar and soccer...hope your weekend was faboo and that you are gearing up for the holiday weekend to come...

No comments: