Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Tambo!

If only the rest of us will look as good and make 40 as much fun as you do!

I am blessed to have you in my life, dear friend. You have been a rock for me and you have been a constant encouragement in my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. You are real and you are courageous! You have walked along with me as I've dealt with some pretty intense situations over the past 8-9 months! Thank you!

You make me laugh. You tell it like it is....you have a deep heart for hurting people.

You are such a good momma and a loving wife. Thank you for the example you set, for all around you to follow. Thanks for being my big sister in Christ.

Hope you have a wonderful visit with your sisters, mom, friends down south. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

let's catch up when you get home...lots of love and many happy wishes for your (past) birthday.


*I cannot take credit for this amazing photo of TK. I'm thinking her hubby takes the credit and I lifted it from Facebook. So just so ya know. This is a great picture though. Tammy, you are a beauty!

No comments: