Thursday, September 11, 2014

sitting area HELP!!




ok so here's the lower level area...which is RIGHT next to the kitchen area...the magenta flue will be painted grey (my signature color, folks). I will be changing the colors down here sometime this winter...

We are hoping to get an electronic piano (Mom, Dad, want your piano back??) to save on some much needed room down here but that's up in the air....Mel could put that in her room or upstairs. I'd like a grown up seating area, maybe two wing back chairs or overstuffed chairs with a table and maybe a small TV attached to a wall but ya know, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do in this space...so help me...PLEEEEASE. I want this to be cozy and inviting and right now it just IS NOT. The chair is free to a good home...I lovingly got it from a good friend and it's so comfy but doesn't match my colors...

It'd be nice to have a space that peeps could kick back in...

I used to have an area rug here also but that is gone...so I will need a new one of those too. with all that money we have growing out back ya know.....

There ya go...help a sister out. There ya have it...our ugly space. eww.

No comments: