Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MIA

I know, I know...I've been missing in action...

I have no real excuse, other than that with the nicer weather, I'm either out and about, outside or lazing around. beached whale style (don't let David hear me say that...)

I have been taking pix with my phone but now that FB won't let you save them to your computer, I have to actually send them to Mac and download, blah blah blah...so I am going to try to do that tonight...

In other news, and now that she is a toddler, frequent blog visitor, Shellee and her husband, Duane, welcomed their sweet baby girl, Grace Pamela. I am so overdue in congratulations, Shellee...forgive! I can't wait to hear how she's doing....let us know. We are continuing to pray for you, her and your guys and Japan.

Until a bit from now...adios...

No comments: