Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve...



The little angel and little shepherd send warm Christmas wishes to you and yours....

Today, we are supposed to get snow...lots of it. We are heading to Illinois at around noon...depending on that snowfall, we will be home around 10 p.m.

I'm so excited for the kids...they are ALL so excited. Even Will, in his laid back ways.

I, for one, will be slightly relieved when Sunday, December 26th rolls around. I sound like my mom. She always used to say that she'd be "glad when it was all over" and it'd make me so mad...Mom, I know what you mean now. And I appreciate you all the more...It's definitely more fun to have Christmas fun happen TO YOU than to be the one(s) that MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I get it now. hats off, Mom and Dad.

And all of you fellow parents out there...let's all take a nice, collective deeeeeep breath...I can see the finish line.......

I shall be back tomorrow with more pix, I am certain.

Merry CHRISTmas, Glorious Emmanuel, God with us, to you and yours! Let us not forget the most amazing gift ever given...JESUS CHRIST!

3 comments:

Tory said...

What is Moo doing in the first picture? It looks like she is praying and plotting all at the same time. Anyway, hope that you have a safe and warm Christmas eve!

Laurie and company said...

I think she was "acting like an angel"...all peaceful and majestic....she is such a poser! But she is surely plotting all the while.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Cousin! On to the New Year and someone's 38th birthday....hmmmm :D

Tory said...

She is a riot; and, I certainly love that about her. We did have a nice, warm Christmas that was most wonderful since we managed to dodge the snow!

Oh, and thanks for the birthday reminder...gotta love the fact that we will always be tied together by Grandma Brown and her forgetful card-sending ways!