Saturday, June 12, 2010

faces....

speechless. yes, that is a mophead on my head...



Piper....nuff said



Ethan...







oh to squeeze this little petunia at this stage one more time. Molly, you were thee cutest little bebe.



I knew it would happen sooner or later....

On Facebook, my brother finally uploaded all the horrifying pix that he has taken over the past few years. He has snapped endless pix of whoever (mostly Becky and I) with less than flattering expressions...I've learned to just give him a screwy face and then he will leave me alone for a minute...

these pix above are just a smattering of the joy known on FB as "Faces"....so far, only two volumes...but I know there are more. I can feel it.

anyways, I'm doing all I can to avoid the inevitable (housework)...but need to get a leg up and get going...hope your weekend is off to a good start and that this muggy weather isn't getting you down too much.

Peace!

No comments: