Monday, June 10, 2013

happy monday, whether we want it to be or not. Immanuel in June.








thought you'd enjoy these little treasures I found on the YFF laptop. You've got to love Photobooth. Or do you?? I know my parents will despise these pix...haha. the one right up there, with Molly and the kitty eyes....hahahahaha.

I needed a good laugh to start this week off.

For this week marks the one year anniversary of our friends' precious daughter's sudden home going. Sweet baby G left suddenly and without much explanation. You can visit Myssi's beautiful blog...on my blogroll....called Finding GEMs. There is nothing like watching another person go through this kind of loss. just nothing. Please be praying for Myssi, Adam, their family...and also the precious little sister to Baby G that is nestled safely in her momma's womb. I know they'd deeply appreciate the prayers.

I wouldn't wish this on anyone. but for some reason, God allows this to happen. We will probably never know while we walk the earth but it is sacred ground. It has opened our eyes to new things. Sometimes to more pain, sometimes to JOY but always to God and the gift of Jesus Christ.

All things become new. Things of this world fade...doesn't mean we don't want to have fun but you want to focus more on what is important. Like people, relationships and talking about Jesus, talking about your sweet child and making sure to remember our heavenly ambassadors every day. everything becomes a little bit clearer.

trying not to pine to be there with them.

this Thursday marks Jack's 100th  Thursday. not like I'm counting or anything.

Which brings me to his balloon launch on Sunday, June 30th, 2013. We are having it out at his spot again...and we are letting go of balloons again, asking people, if they come, to bring their own balloons. 6:00 pm at Forest Lawn. and hoping to release them at 6:08, which is his time of birth, though I've never seen any documentation on his birth (that reminds me).

If you want to join us, we'd love to have you. We will then proceed to our house for refreshments and swimming. Anyone is welcomed to join us, just let me know.

I'm getting more and more behind on my blog...so many things to update, like Shellee's new baby boy and David, Will, Ethan, Adam, Jonathon and Jacobi's camping trip, Mel's trip as a middle school co-counselor at camp last week, her 15th birthday, the continued pool debacle of 2013...ahhhhh. I just totally overwhelmed myself....

so on that note, here's to another chock full week (where did my lazy summer go??)

On your marks, get set, go!

No comments: