Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ketchup

Before this post gets away from me,
Happy 40th Birthday, dear Tory!
THE BIG 4-0!
How does it feel to begin a new decade?
Do you feel a li'l creaky and achy?
We will be singing to you today, from here.
For your birthday, I posted.
How does that work for ya? ;)
I would've put a pic here but couldn't seem to find one.




Levi needed a little love here on the blog...here, he's showing us his Legos from Christmas.

look at that fine motor goodness!

Just so ya know, too? he and the kids (not sure which ones, most likely  MOLLY camera thief) took these pix.a

This is his remote controlled car. 

Here we have Ethan reading to MollyMoo. She is showing some disrespect.

oooop, there's Levi again. looks like he left a tag on his shirt. hahaha.

I'm in a fevered rush (not really) to get Will's scrapbooks current...I am only ten years behind. Thankfully, I 've adopted the yearly spreads though it is difficult to moosh all of the pix into two pages. Honestly, I don't know what I will do when I get to the other kids because in 2002, we began digital pix and now I rarely print pix off.
Grrrr.

This is Will's Lego Hobbit creation. more on this at another time.
Ethan is feeding this younger sibs. I'm very grateful for this.

Levi's schooly day

doing some corrections on some work



my new scrapbook stuff shelf. It's about 18" deep and ready for organization.
but where it will come from? I have no clue. I am seriously so discombobulated in my old age that I start out to do something and almost end up in tears or an organizing frenzy.
Nicely built by Vince
Nicely painted (teal zeal) by yours truly.
Today promises to be amazing. I just know it.
Molly has to get a filling...that should be a blast.
It's all of about 7 degrees outside. But the sun IS shining and that should do wonders to my soul.

In less than 3 weeks, we will be AT THE GULF of MEXICO. I just can't wait much longer.

So in the meantime, I will continue my daily duties and get ready to take my youngest daughter to the dentist and make a million copies to send to this Union office and that union office...and hope that this finds you staying warm, finding some joy, like I'm trying so desperately to do right now...Lord, forgive me, please? and making it through each day with grace.

Adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do believe that I can hear the Young's singing Happy Birthday! And, I love that there are pictures of your sweet kiddoes instead of one of me! Thanks for the shout out. Hope that the dentist appointment went okay. And, I am as excited for you as you are...3 weeks...

Many hugs,
Tory

Anonymous said...

P.S. I forgot to say that I adore that storage shelving and the color!

Tory

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TORY!!!!! Honestly, I haven't forgotten that I'm supposed to write back- life is just insanely busy!!! Laurie, I love the shelves and color, oh for some real wood furniture over here!!! So wonderful to see a post! I thought I commented on the last one, but evidently my brain doesn't work very well at 4AM..... So I had one typed but never sent it...sigh.

Hope the dentist appt. went ok. I'm so excited for you to go to the coast! Here we are looking forward to the loal snow festival, not warm beaches. It's really pretty here today! I will try to send you pics of the snow carvings, they're really cool.

Hope you have a great day!
Love and hugs as many prayers,
Shellee

Unknown said...

Levi and my Jesse would be great friends Jesse loves Lego's also. I have the exact same scrapbook problem, I feel like I have thousands of pictures that need to be printed. How fun to be going to the Gulf I hope you have the most wonderful trip ever!!!