Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I heart the beach...

Lake Michigan, how we love you.

I vow to become a beach bum....



Ethan was first to be buried. he opted for the lay down burial...




Moo could not get enough of the sand.



sand covered Ethan




I caught you soaking up some waves and rays, my boy...this one needs some serious down time...and I'm always so glad to see him make an effort to take some.



Molly thought it would be fun to pour water over Will's head while he was incapacitated. ha ha.





just the thought of being buried alive makes my skin crawl.



Mel is a goof.



so is Levi...



Melanie and her Auntie Em. Mel is a Natalie look alike and Molly is an Em look alike. at least I think so...



peek-a-boo boo boo...


As a mom of 5 kids, the thought of going out of town is daunting, to say the least.

But this little impromptu trip up to the beach (in New Buffalo, Michigan, about 15-20 minutes from David's Michigan City INDOT job)....was AWESOME, as relaxing as could be, and such fun. Much needed R & R for this on the go family.

We even took David's youngest sibling, Emilie, along with us. It was funny that people we'd talk to thought she was one of ours, which she could be...age wise and looks wise...

Oh dear, I hear Justin Bieber on the TV and I just threw up in my mouth...he sounds like such a girl.

Ok, sorry for that...I got distracted.

Anyways....hope this post finds you enjoying the return of the 90 degree weather, dried grass, no rain, crusty week....c'mon fall....we know you are around here somewhere.

Happy Tuesday!!

No comments: