Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Month, Beck and E...



Two of my favorite Ethan pix of allllll time. beautiful boy...





My beautiful little sister....


And so we begin...

February hits and Beck reminds us that it is the month of her birth. How could we forget, dear sister?

We can't. We won't. We don't wanna...I'm so thankful for February...for in it, God gave me YOU and my second son, Ethan...what a fine month you are, February.

So we celebrate you and we celebrate Ethan. Love you two.

2 comments:

Tory said...

Happy Birthday, one and all!

Oh, how fun! I am sure that E loves the first picture that you posted. What cute kids you have.

And, if I don't say it often enough, thanks for providing me with lots of smiles and diversions.

Laurie and company said...

Ethan has no shame, so he will LOVE that these pix were posted! :)

I am happy to provide smiles and diversions, dear cousin...

Thanks for visiting...hugs