Saturday, December 5, 2015

Melanie's Senior Pictures

All of these amazing and beautiful pictures were taken by Melanie's aunt, Natalie, from NRS Photography. I think she did a lovely job depicting the sweet nature of our oldest daughter. 
Beautiful, inside and out.
sounds so cliche but it is such truth.




Mel takes her prayer, Bible, time with the Lord very seriously.

this face. the face of my first daughter. a true gift.





She has a sense of humor that rivals many....she's appropriate AND hilarious. Decent and thoughtful, through and through.















Just wanted to share some of the beautiful pix from the November 5 and 6, 2015 photo shoot.
Love the sweet, sassy, loving and kind spirit of Melanie Kate. She is one of the finest girls around and I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter.

In fact, I'm often times speechless because she is SO loving, kind, Godly AND MY daughter.

blown away.

She is a gift through and through.

Love you so much, Mel....Sunday, May 31, 1998, 4:06 am...a moment in my life that I will cherish FOREVER! It's a girl...and what a girl you are!!!!

1 comment:

Duane and Shellee said...

Just now read your blog post. Melanie is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! A beautiful young lady through and through! Love you friend!
Hugs,
Shellee