Friday, March 31, 2017

With Hope....always Hope.


Soo, this is the new family Bunny. We are not sure on the gender so if it's a boy, he will be named Peter and girl, Esther.  S/he is adored by every one of us. (Molly wants to name her Butt Nugget)


Various hang times at Sarah's place. love this gaggle of fine folks.

Molly and her adorable tiny friend, Elijah. He is the son of Taylor, who is a faithful member of our Vertical group.

This pic was taken in 2010, the day after Molly cut off all of her beautiful hair and curls....
She had Uncle John wrapped around her tiny fingers. No one loves Moo quite like her Aunt Sherry.

At one of Jack's Birthday celebrations. 

One of the last pics we have of Uncle John...10.24.16 on the day of Levi's surgery.  These two...they have been through so much and have encouraged our family as we've endured some "stuff". Thankful for their love for Christ and love for us.
I received a text from Aunt Sherry yesterday that she will be heading back to Seton Hospital soon and by April 10, 2017, she will be put on Comfort Care. St. Francis and her heart doctor, Dr. K, said they can no longer do anything to help her. It makes me so sad. She has been such a source of hope for me, such a prayer warrior, encourager in the Word, sending me chunks of Scripture to get me through good times and bad.

I'm just struggling with this tonight...struggling with so much and then this....gosh.

In lighter news, the Lord is good and His mercy endures forever. I'm extremely grateful for that tonight and in light of the week we've just had, I will probably blog about this later, when it's not such a fresh wound (my week and the purifying of my heart before the Lord)

Tonight, dinner with David's attorney to celebrate....


1 comment:

Shellee said...

My friend. I am so very, very sorry to hear about your Aunt Sherri. I am sure it easy to feel overwhelmed. Psalm 42:5 "Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance." I am sure you are leaning hard on Him who has been your help in times past. You are on my heart. Praying for you.
Shellee- Isaiah 41:10, 13