Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy 2015!!

Hello there, fine folks in blog land....

It's funny, I sat down to my laptop, typed out this big ol' mess of a post and though I've "saved" it, I don't know if I will ever post it.

Do you ever feel like some things are just too much? Like, not in a bad way, too much, but just "too much".

The Lord has been dealing with me on so many things. Friendship, being a better wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend etc., praying better and more and longer, how will I spend the second half of my life, and all that jazz.

On top of that, I have been having seriously wild, intense, deep, weird dreams. Like, wake up, breathing heavy because you have failed in some way to jeopardize a mission or something. (remember the hanging tusks from Thursday night)

Ok, anyways....knowing what to blog about and what not to blog about, that's where I'm at.

I'm embracing this new year....hoping it starts out better than 2014 ended. Hoping that some of the situations we continue to face, improve and that the people that have inflicted said situations would have a true "Come to Jesus and Live" moment...

My pre-Jack self would've been scared and doubtful and lacking trust but my post-Jack self says My God is bigger than any and all of these daunting situations we are facing...(and just so ya know, all is well in our home, my kids are thriving, our marriage is thriving and the Lord is at work).

Here's to a promising and exciting new year ahead!!


From our home to yours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to one and all! Hugs to you, Tory