Monday, July 10, 2017

Oliver Franklin Young

It was so cute how Ollie would calm down when his Daddy spoke/put his hand on him. oh man.

beautiful boy. Oh Lord, my heart.



cheeks for days

I'm gonna rock the Lolli gig...

Oh Lolli.....so silly.


such a momma. my heart explodes...

Hearing test champion

This pic. ahhhh!
so, I'm outta order here but you get the idea...this is pretty quickly after Oliver arrived. 

Look at those delicious cheeks.


This ended up at the end of this post...hmmm. first pix.

Our family welcomed Oliver Franklin Young on Friday morning, June 23, 2017 at 4:27 am.
He weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds and 13 ounces, 20" long.
I hope to get the story on here soon. 

I don't even know how to type all of this without crying, folks.
I just can't. So, I'll go ahead and cry....
Typing through tears....

I want to blog from start to finish on this wonderful journey but for now, I will just tell you that when Ollie was 49 hours old, Sunday, June 25...He quietly passed away.

He isn't even here with us. 
I can't even type THAT without bawling.

How is this so...
How is that perfectly beautiful baby boy NOT HERE?
I'm not really asking and I'm not really wondering what happened, as we trust the Lord and know that HE knows what happened.

Watching Will and Joy in those 2 earthly days they were given to parent that precious bundle was a gift, in and of itself. I mean, what the heck? He was obviously Joy's mini-me and Will's little pal (I did see some of Will in him). Joylily is a natural momma!

His cheeks were incredible. He smelled of heaven
He was also born exactly 5 years and 51 weeks after his Uncle Jack. so many cool details....
Jack's namesake isn't even here....
What are You up to, God?

So many thoughts, so many aches, tears, hurts and sorrows. I won't hash them out now...but I will need to.
for now, enjoy the few pix I gathered on Oliver's first day of life.

Thank you for letting me cry and work it out here.
Also, we so appreciate your prayers and love. 
Will and Joy, they have done amazingly well. 
Yes, hurts like h*ll. so keep those prayers, cards, meals, whatever you feel the Lord leading you to do for these 22 year old babes, as they keep moving forward...with aching arms, tears in their eyes, and hope in the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 comments:

Tashena said...

Replying thru tears, My Friend.
Praying continually.
Peace and Comfort that only THE COMFORTER can provide.
💙

Tory said...

Tears, way too many tears. Thankfully, God will wipe them away and comfort in these times. Hugs, dear heart.

Shellee said...

My heart aches and hurts for you all, sweet friend.
Praying through tears for your precious family to be wrapped in
The arms of our Abba, Father.
.sending hugs from Japan.
Love and prayers,
Shellee